Victoria care services Ltd is a shift pattern nurse agency provider which registers health care professionals such as
- Registered Nurses
- Senior Care workers
- Social Care Workers
- Apprenticeship (Convivial care workers)
- Assistant edifiers
We are obligatory and regulated by in-house Pre-Employment Screening this sanctions us to Verify and validate future and current employees DBS, references, qualifications, fitness and if they have work Permits that allows them to work in this country. We offer work assignments to our staff to work on a transitory or longer-term substructure in organizational settings such as:
- Nursing and residential care home
- Rehabilitation center
- Domiciliary care agency
- Nurse agency
- Residential school
- Sheltered housing
We are not a domiciliary agency but we are obliged to follow the standards of Health and Convivial Care Act of 2008. We predominantly supply agency staff to organizations, which may be either independent or non-profit making. Accommodations Provided: We provide care and support for a range of accommodation utilizer groups, including individuals with the following: Auricularly discerning and or visual impairment, noetic health needs, early or tardy onset dementia, learning and or physical disabilities, children with special needs, adults recuperating from illness, older people, and those with weight cognate issues.
Aims and Objectives
Victoria Care Services’ Institutional Goals
- To fixate on providing the highest quality accommodation built on veracity, safety and reliability
- To ascertain high standards of care and support
- Work in partnership with customers and Accommodation Users or those acting on their behalf and allied professionals
- To respond to and act upon any concerns or issues regarding our accommodation provision
- Continuously strive to maintain high standards of accommodation and support and keep au courant with incipient legislation and policies Victoria Care Services’ Gregarious Goals
- Delivering an accommodation of a superior quality that will sustain and amend the individual's overall quality of life.
- Ensuring the accommodation is distributed flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion whilst revering each individual's right to independence, lifestyle cull, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and the right to make apprised culls and to take managed jeopardies.
- Ensuring each individual’s needs and values are reverenced in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic inchoation, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- Continually assessing and ameliorating upon what we do through consultation (through Accommodation Users, professionals, families, and purchasers), self-assessment, quality management, observations, supervisions and inspections.
- Ensuring the care and support accommodations are distributed in accordance with the concurred Care Plan and Purchasing Contracts, where applicable.
How We Will Achieve These Goals