Health Care is an area very prone to high turnover of staff. To recruit and to employ can be a very tiresome and bureaucratic process where you have to carry out long DBS checks, provide training and other requisites to meet the standards that are expected in this field. We are here to support and strengthen you by simplifying this process by providing you with our agency workers. We offer you flexibility in the ways you can book staff with us, such as booking-in last minute or pre-booking our staff. You can book staff with us by SMS (text), email and telephone.
At Victoria Care Services, we offer a range of shift cover: Early, late, Double, Awake-Night, Sleep-in 24 hour care. We cannot get away from the fact that people can get ill and take holidays, so we are continually updating our register of employees all year round to cover for you. Our fees are transparent, competitive and affordable
Who we work with?
We work both with the public and with the private sector (for example hospitals and care homes).
We also work in the community (in care givers own homes).
- Nursing and residential care home
- Rehabilitation center
- Domiciliary care agency
- Nurse agency
- Residential school
- Sheltered housing
Individual or groups who living at home or shared house.
How can we avail you?
- Flat rates
- No contract - ‘pay as you go’ accommodation
- Perpetual care – you can optate your workers
- Staff profiles
- Obligatory Habiliment
- No VAT
- No peregrinate fees
- Ensured mazuma back if unsatisfied
- 20 minutes to cover your shift
- Competitive rates
Why work with Victoria Care Services?
- All inclusive flat rates (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- VAT exempt
- No travel costs
- Shifts covered with only 20 minutes notice
- Choice of care worker where possible
- Pay as you go, or longer term contracts
- Uniform worn where required
- Excellent communication including feedback offered
- Personal profile available for each care worker
- Unpaid work observation available for new carers
How to book Our Shift Patterns
SMS (text): 07502 570159
Call: 01603 926310
What are you waiting for?
Book our staff now!